16 OZ JAR CANDLE
A simple yet popular clean and classic look; our 16 ounce all natural candles are a customer favorite. Small batch and hand-poured in Columbia City, Indiana and are accented with an old fashioned black metal lid. Our candles make a great statement accent that matches any room decor.
Our candles are made with soy wax blend from all natural, domestically grown and harvested soybeans and a natural cotton wick that emits a clean and even long burn cycle. Each of our candles are scented with our custom blended fragrance oils which will fill your room with an amazing quality of scent throw.
- APPROXIMATE BURN TIME: 80-100 hours
- OPTIMAL BURN TIME: To maximize candle burn quality and longevity allow 3-4 hours per burn and keep wick trimmed to 1/8 inch at all times
We hand select and custom blend each of our fragrance oils used in our products to deliver you the best quality home scented candles, room sprays, smelly jellies and wax melts.
- Amber Waters - a woodsy, sexy, masculine aroma with top notes of pink grapefruit, Italian bergamot, and red berries, followed by middle notes of white lilies, lavender, and a marine accord; sitting on base notes of golden amber, patchouli, and guaiac wood.
- Baked Apples - This country classic of scrumptious freshly picked orchard apples is blended with the warm spices of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. The base is an everlasting vanilla. Great Throw!
- Be Thankful - A warm and cozy scent is bound to be an all year round favorite! It combines the festive aromas of pumpkin pie, warm spices, apple pie and freshly baked cookies in to one delicious scent.
- Butt Naked - The tantalizing medley of granny smith apples and honeydew melon, strawberries and pears, with hints of spice.
- Cactus & Sea Salt - One of the most unique scents you will ever smell, this modernized version of a classic summer theme stimulates the senses with its freshness and vitality. The new botanical twist of an oceanic accord has dramatic tones of cactus with fresh green elements and unexpected texture. This vibrant green quality creates a shimmering top note that accents the fragrance signature of fresh sea spray. Unexpected salty accents add newness to the blend while elements of sea moss and warm driftwood create rich undertones that support the fragrance from within.
- Coffee Bean - Nothing, but nothing smells better than the rich scent of coffee. This could be the best part of waking up. Smells so strong who needs to drink coffee? Even the non-coffee drinkers will not be able to resist this one.
- Christmas Cabin - a wonderful blend of bayberries and cranberries with a top note of freshly crushed cinnamon bark with hints of orange zests.
- Flower Shoppe – is just like walking into a flower shoppe. You can smell the aroma of all of the flowers, green stems, and water droplets on the flower petals filling the air. Refreshing!
- Glazed Cinnamon Donut - A home-style blend of spices and warm bread with top-notes of spicy clove, nutmeg and ginger, a milky-sweet, buttery middle-note and a caramelized sugar-maple base-note.
- Gourmet Sugar Cookie - A very rich full-bodied cookie dough blend of vanilla, butter and brown sugar.
- Farmhouse Gingerbread - simply amazing; beginning with top notes of orange, lemon, and bergamot; middle notes of ginger, nutmeg, honey, and clove; and well-balanced with base notes of vanilla bean and cocoa.
- Hillbilly Homebrew - is the aroma of mulled cider with woodsy notes of oak, cinnamon bark and cloves, with hints of wildberries.
- Home Sweet Home - Spicy cinnamon and clove, with rose and ylang ylang.
- Home for the Holidays - the wonderful Christmas combination of apples, oak, balsam, fir, and pine, with a background of cinnamon and clove.
- Lavender Vanilla - A great combination of fragrant Lavender and sweet creamy Vanilla.
- Maple Whiskey - Is a warm, after dinner drink with pronounced notes of maple and rum, leading to a buttery, creamy vanilla and caramelized sugar base note.
- Nana’s Kitchen - The warm and cozy combined goodness of Cake, Cinnamon and Nutmeg are a huge hit. Your senses will be flooded with memories of baking in the kitchen.
- Pink Sugar – A fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam on a dry down of musks
- Pumpkin & Waffles - A warm waffle topped with pumpkin maple syrup, highlighted with sweet butter and crushed pecans.
- Spiced Cranberry - a refreshing blend of cranberry relish and orange zests with hints of ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Sugared Spruce - Blue spruce and fir scents with top-notes of northern pine, and a warm sugared woody base note. Perfect for the holidays and an everyday wooded scent.
- Toasted Marshmallow - Sweet scent that smells just like it's name sake. Great alone or for mixin up your own unique scent.
- Winterberry - our own unique blend of the cool crisp scent of peppermint and an assortment of sweet delicious berries.