4 0Z JAR CANDLE
*Due to supply chain: candle lid is now Antique Pewter color instead of glossy silver. See lid picture for detail.
A simple yet popular classic look; our 4 ounce all natural soy candles are a customer favorite. Small batch and hand-poured in Columbia City, Indiana and are accented with an antiqued and burnished metal lid. The Antique Pewter color is created with a light and dark screen printed finish to give the lid an antiqued or weathered look. A great statement accent that matches any room decor.
Our candles are made with soy wax from all natural, domestically grown and harvested soybeans and a natural cotton wick that emits a clean and even long burn cycle. Each of our candles are scented with our custom blended fragrance oils which will fill your room with an amazing quality of scent throw.
- OPTIMAL BURN TIME: To maximize your candle burn quality and longevity allow 2-4 hours per burn and keep wick trimmed to 1/8 inch at all times.
- APPROXIMATE BURN TIME: 20 hour
We hand select and custom blend each of our fragrance oils used in our products to deliver you the best quality home scented candles, room sprays, smelly jellies and wax melts.
- Amber Waters –a woodsy, sexy, masculine aroma with top notes of pink grapefruit, Italian bergamot, and red berries, followed by middle notes of white lilies, lavender, and a marine accord; sitting on base notes of golden amber, patchouli, and guaiac wood. This scent is very similar in aroma to the popular Invictus cologne for men.
- Clean Cotton - Wrap yourself in the nostalgic aroma of clean sheets that were line-dried on a breezy day. Clean Cotton creates a lovely ambiance that will freshen any space.
- Coffee Bean - Nothing, but nothing smells better than the rich scent of coffee. This could be the best part of waking up. Smells so strong who needs to drink coffee? Even the non-coffee drinkers will not be able to resist this one.
- Flower Shoppe – is just like walking into a flower shoppe. You can smell the aroma of all of the flowers, green stems, and water droplets on the flower petals filling the air. Refreshing!
- Gourmet Sugar Cookie - A very rich full-bodied cookie dough blend of vanilla, butter and brown sugar.
- Home Sweet Home - Spicy cinnamon and clove, with rose and ylang ylang.
- Lavender Vanilla - A great combination of fragrant Lavender and sweet creamy Vanilla.
- Leather – Is the rich aroma of a brand-new leather jacket.
- Maple Whiskey - Is a warm, after dinner drink with pronounced notes of maple and rum, leading to a buttery, creamy vanilla and caramelized sugar base note.
- Nutty Pine - Blue spruce and fir scents with top-notes of northern pine, and a warm woody base note. Perfect for the holidays and an everyday wooded scent.
- Pink Sugar – A fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam on a dry down of musks
- Autumn Wreath – A cheerful, fall, and welcoming fragrance with the spicy warmth of autumn leaves, cinnamon apples, nutmeg and clove. A classic Yankee dupe.
- Autumn Woods – A walk in the woods with the smell of crisp leaves under foot and fresh pine with berries falling off the trees.
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake - The aroma of one of our favorite desserts. The aroma of creamy pumpkin pie filling with rich eagle brand milk; surrounded with freshly baked yellow cake, melted butter, pecans, and hints of spice.
- Spiced Pumpkin Latte – If you love all things pumpkin or all things coffee, this fragrance is perfect. It's an inviting scent with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, coffee, and vanilla. If you're missing autumn, you'll love lighting a candle made with this scent and snuggling in a blanket while being embraced with this warm and delectable fragrance.
- Toffee Apple Crunch - The delicious aroma of a granny smith apple with creamy, buttery caramel; dipped in crunchy toffee chips.
CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAY:
- Chestnuts & Brown Sugar – a succulent aroma that is reminiscent of fall time with top notes of caramel, brown sugar, nutty characters, maple, and butter; followed by powdery middle notes; sitting on a fresh, full-bodied base note of chestnut.
- Christmas Cabin - a wonderful blend of bayberries and cranberries with a top note of freshly crushed cinnamon bark with hints of orange zests.
- Farmhouse Gingerbread – A simply amazing classic; beginning with top notes of orange, lemon, and bergamot; middle notes of ginger, nutmeg, honey, and clove; and well-balanced with base notes of vanilla bean and cocoa.
- Jack Frost – A crisp clean peppermint aroma with hints of vanilla bean.
- Spiced Cranberry - a refreshing blend of cranberry relish and orange zests with hints of ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon.