9 OZ JAR CANDLE
A simple yet popular clean and classic look; our 9 ounce all natural candles are a customer favorite. Small batch and hand-poured in Columbia City, Indiana and are accented with an old fashioned black metal lid. Our candles make a great statement accent that matches any room decor.
Our candles are made with soy wax blend from all natural, domestically grown and harvested soybeans and a natural cotton wick that emits a clean and even long burn cycle. Each of our candles are scented with our custom blended fragrance oils which will fill your room with an amazing quality of scent throw.
- APPROXIMATE BURN TIME: 50-55 hours
- OPTIMAL BURN TIME: To maximize candle burn quality and longevity allow 3-4 hours per burn and keep wick trimmed to 1/8 inch at all times
We hand select and custom blend each of our fragrance oils used in our products to deliver you the best quality home scented candles, room sprays, smelly jellies and wax melts.
- Amber Waters - a woodsy, sexy, masculine aroma with top notes of pink grapefruit, Italian bergamot, and red berries, followed by middle notes of white lilies, lavender, and a marine accord; sitting on base notes of golden amber, patchouli, and guaiac wood.
- Apple Orchard - a very nice complex scent which begins with top notes of pineapple, jasmine, and tiger lily; strong middle notes of juicy McIntosh apples and tart granny smith apples; with a dry down of vanilla beans.
- Blueberry Muffin - the aroma of a freshly baked blueberry muffin. Top notes of juicy tart blueberries with orange zests, middle notes of butter cake, and base notes of vanilla and almond.
- Clean Cotton - Wrap yourself in the nostalgic aroma of clean sheets that were line-dried on a breezy day. Clean Cotton creates a lovely ambiance that will freshen any space.
- Coconut Water & Mango - begins with fruity notes of mango, fresh strawberries, elderberries, and ripe papaya. This scent is completed with rich vanilla and toasted coconut.
- Coffee Bean - Nothing, but nothing smells better than the rich scent of coffee. This could be the best part of waking up. Smells so strong who needs to drink coffee? Even the non-coffee drinkers will not be able to resist this one.
- Flower Shoppe – is just like walking into a flower shoppe. You can smell the aroma of all of the flowers, green stems, and water droplets on the flower petals filling the air. Refreshing!
- Gourmet Sugar Cookie - A very rich full-bodied cookie dough blend of vanilla, butter and brown sugar.
- Hillbilly Homebrew - is the aroma of mulled cider with woodsy notes of oak, cinnamon bark and cloves, with hints of wildberries.
- Home Sweet Home - Spicy cinnamon and clove, with rose and ylang ylang.
- Lavender Vanilla - A great combination of fragrant Lavender and sweet creamy Vanilla.
- Maple Whiskey - Is a warm, after dinner drink with pronounced notes of maple and rum, leading to a buttery, creamy vanilla and caramelized sugar base note.
- Nana’s Kitchen - The warm and cozy combined goodness of Cake, Cinnamon and Nutmeg are a huge hit. Your senses will be flooded with memories of baking in the kitchen.
- Pink Sugar – A fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam on a dry down of musks
- Sunday Brunch - It's Sunday morning and all your favorite breakfast foods are laid out on the table. The aromas of cinnamon toast, bacon, pancakes, and maple syrup flood your senses. It's delicious and it'll wake you up to the scents of your favorite breakfast foods!
- Sugared Spruce - Blue spruce and fir scents with top-notes of northern pine, and a warm sugared woody base note. Perfect for the holidays and an everyday wooded scent.
- Triple Berry - We took all of our best selling berry scents and blended them together to get one great scent. Combined to make the Triple Berry are Strawberry, Blackberry and Blueberry. A winning combination.
- Twisted Peppermint – A crisp clean peppermint aroma with hints of vanilla bean.